As part of the information society the TÜBİTAK BİLGEM Software Technologies Research Institute (YTE) provides comprehensive services for identifying digital transformation needs on the subject of Identifying Needs and Planning Solutions with an architectural perspective and planning solutions with an innovative approach so that public agencies and institutions can benefit from an institutional and national level of information and communication technologies at the highest level and operate with high service quality and a productive, efficient and transparent structure.
- TÜBİTAK BİLGEM Software Technologies Research Institute determines the realizable and sustainable e-Transformation vision and corresponding goals in line with agency and institution needs and conduct Current State Analysis of Agencies and Institutions with a multifaceted and multidisciplinary approach.
- Based on the decisions made after the current state analysis the needs of the agencies and institutions are identified and Needs Analysis is conducted to develop goals and strategies in the scope of determining Targeted Status.
- The Road Map consisting of projects and activities with short, mid and long term solutions is brought to the forefront. If necessary Technical Specifications of these projects are also defined.
- Institutional and/or National Monitoring and Assessment Work and System Models that secure the needs of the present and near future are being met.
In this field of service YTE provides public agencies and institutions with the following services:
- Current State Analysis
- Needs Analysis
- Targeted Status Determination
- National, Thematic and Strategic Planning and Policy Making
- IT Strategy Planning
- Determining a Road Map
- Defining Technical Specifications